Vehicle Graphics & Tinting
Window Graphics & Tinting Glasgow
The benefits of tinting the windows of your vehicle include:
- Reduces glare from the sun.
- Reduces summer heat.
- Reduces UV radiation by 99%.
- Protects children and pets.
- Increases safety by reducing the risk of flying glass in an accident.
- Increases security by strengthening the glass and deterring car crime.
- Protects the interior of your vehicle from the damage of fading.
- Improves visual security.
- Reduces air-conditioning costs.
- Enhances viewing of car video/TV screens.
- Gives a high level of personal privacy.
- Maintains the market value of your car by protecting the interior.
- Enhances the colour of the glass.
REDUCED GLARE MAKES DRIVING MORE COMFORTABLE
A window film tinted vehicle offers the driver unexpected comfort as they will suffer less glare on sunny days and less dazzle at night from other vehicles headlights, reducing eye strain and fatigue when driving. The reduced window glare enhances the viewing of in car video / TV screens.
PROTECT YOUR VALUABLE INVESTMENT
The sun’s ultraviolet rays and solar heat are responsible for over half of the damage caused to the interior of a car during its lifetime. Solar heat and UV can cause interior trim, upholstery and carpeting to fade. Plastic parts are less likely to crack because window tinted glass rejects solar energy and up to 99% of UV. By protecting your valuable investment this maintains its value when you come to sell or trade it in.
SAFETY & SECURITY
The installation of window film applied on the inside of the window helps hold any glass shards together when broken as in an accident, greatly reducing the likelihood of glass coming into contact with the drivers or passengers. However don’t worry. It will not trap you in the car as it is very easy (and a lot safer) to push the glass outwards once it has broken, in contrast it is very hard to push it inwards like a thief would, if they were trying to break in.
Enquire About Vehicle Graphics