COVID-19 – Corona Virus update
BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLAN
In light of the ever-changing, situation surrounding COVID-19, we wanted to update you on some of the changes we are making within our business. To fall within the Government and W.H.O. recommendations and to ensure minimal disruption for you, our customers, we will be putting the following measures into place:
- Our customer service team will be working remotely starting from today. Our industry, generally, works well remotely anyway.
- Collections and deliveries to be isolated to one location of the building.
- Washing of hands with soap on a regular basis
- Staff are being asked to self-isolate for 7 days if either them or a close family member displays symptoms of COVID-19
- Shift patterns have been altered to ensure we have sufficient cover to meet production demands
- Where possible, meetings will be moved to online video or telephone calls
- We are in communication with our suppliers and couriers to ensure that they have similar plans in place, with clear visibility of any potential impact on their service
We will continue to monitor this situation and notify you of any further changes as and when they happen.
Give us a call on 0141 778 7627